Saturday, March 12, 2011

Motivation Words part 1

On February 04, 2011 my best friend sent me this quote:

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together...there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think, but the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you" [Winnie the Pooh]

My best friend, who know me so well (taken from a song lyric that make us laugh when we saw the video clip:D), make me realize that FRIENDSHIP is one of the biggest treasure that I have.
It is better to have ONE best friend than HUNDREDS of friends.

Best friend always cries when I cry  - smile when I'm happy - listen when I need to be heard - happy when I'm success - and pray when I'm desperate.

Best friend never lie, always says the truth even if it's so painful....
Best friend hard to find, but will be the most valuable treasure when discovered...

I Love You Always, friends... *Hugsss*

1 comment: